We are human development and family life specialists in Georgia who use the latest research to help children, teens, adults, and families thrive.
How can we help you?
- Improve the quality of child care
- Develop healthy couple and marital relationships
- Ensure healthy brain development
- Guide your young child’s development
- Promote positive teen development
- Support senior family members
Georgia Athletic Association Professor in Family and Consumer Sciences
Extension Family Life Specialist
Professor, Extension Human Development Specialist, and Child Life Program Director
- ELEVATE program strengthens relationships across Georgia 3 months ago
- Better than chocolate? Free couples workshops help relationships thrive one year ago
- UGA relationship education program helping military couples thrive one year ago
- As children prepare to return to school, make sleep a priority one year ago
- Healthy Indoor Environments Newsletter, June 2021 about 2 years ago